Good morning THFN! It’s Friday, Day #40 of BETTER TOGETHER…WE ARE FAMILY. This is the final post of our journey. So let’s celebrate what God has done and what He’s going to do! WE ARE BETTER TOGETHER!
Connection… We’re created to worship together by celebrating together. Every time I celebrate God with others, I’m practicing for heaven. Just think of all God has done for us! As we trust in Jesus Christ we are:
• Given a new life of purpose and significance!
• Forgiven for every sin, mistake, and failure!
• Loved unconditionally and accepted by God!
• Provided with a spiritual family for our support!
• Set free from worry because God is in control!
• Offered God’s power to overcome hurts, habits, and hang-ups!
• Given God’s Word, “The Bread of Life”, the principles for living a Christlike life!
• Released from shame, regret, and resentment!
• Assured that we are “overcomers” over Satan!
• Comforted knowing that “God works all things together for our good”!
• Able to face each day with hope and optimistic faith!
• Equipped with spiritual gifts, talents, and abilities to use to make a difference!
• Protected by all of God’s promises!
• Supplied with everything we need!
• Blessed with the gift of eternal life in heaven!
Verses… “When you meet together, sing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs, as you praise the Lord with all your heart.” Ephesians 5:19 CEV; “I will celebrate and be joyful because you, LORD, have saved me.” Psalm 35:9 CEV
Life Point… Every time I celebrate God with others, I’m practicing for heaven.
Question to Consider… When I worship, am I more concerned about what others think or what God thinks? What I want or what God wants?